2.1
Style and Design

I have purchased several pieces of H&M furniture.My last purchase was two(2) leather recliners.

The 1st 2 had a leather problem, that H&M blamed on the medication I was taking caused the leather to discolor. I asked if all the leather offered for the recliner were of equal quality. Of course they said yes! However, they replaced the chairs with a different leather and the discoloring problem went away.

H&M sent me matching arm covers, which was a nice surprise. Unfortunately, one of the replacement chairs mechanical mechanisms has failed. This recliner is less than 6 years old. I called H&M and was told that rivets have probably come lose and I need to replace the entire mechanism.

All I have to do is contact the store I purchased it from, order the part and pay the store.At this point I could only laugh and say thanks for you help.

Review about: Hancock And Moore Recliner.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Hancock and Moore?

Comments

You can't seriously expect a retailer to give you a free replacement part on a six year old chair. For all they know, your 8 grandchildren have been using that thing for a trampoline.