2.3

Purchased leather recliner from a furniture store (Knight Furniture) in North Carolina In 2005.For the first several years the only problem with the leather was that it faded somewhat.

However the last 3-4 years there has been a general decline of the leather on both arms. I contacted Hancock & Moore recently figuring they may have a solution. I talked with Ann in customer service and she gave me all sorts of reasons such as my wife being on medication or not keeping the leather properly cleaned and conditioned. I stated and showed other pieces of leather furniture in my house that were older and had not experienced any damage.

I offered to send recliner back for them to see which cost me $168. The process lasted almost 2 months and the resolution was the same-not our problem and all leather is the same.

What a bunch of bull from a company that prides itself on being the best in leather furniture.Check out the photos!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $1200. The author is overall dissatisfied with Hancock and Moore and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about hancock and moore recliner from Hancock and Moore was very poor customer service , but reviewer liked made in america and expected quality. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Hancock and Moore.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Hancock and Moore to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Hancock and Moore?

Comments