Hancock and Moore - Inferior leather on a recliner
Purchased leather recliner from a furniture store (Knight Furniture) in North Carolina In 2005.For the first several years the only problem with the leather was that it faded somewhat.
However the last 3-4 years there has been a general decline of the leather on both arms. I contacted Hancock & Moore recently figuring they may have a solution. I talked with Ann in customer service and she gave me all sorts of reasons such as my wife being on medication or not keeping the leather properly cleaned and conditioned. I stated and showed other pieces of leather furniture in my house that were older and had not experienced any damage.
I offered to send recliner back for them to see which cost me $168. The process lasted almost 2 months and the resolution was the same-not our problem and all leather is the same.
What a bunch of bull from a company that prides itself on being the best in leather furniture.Check out the photos!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
What I liked
- Made in america and expected quality
What I disliked
- Very poor customer service
You May Also Like
- "We recently bought a floor model Liberty Sectional from Furniture Row after watching it for several months. It finally went on sale and we went to the store only to..."
- "Spent big bucks and has looked like this for years. ..."
- "my mattress isn't even a yr old !! between 2 to 3 months of buying this mattress it becomes a big puff of air in the middle an sinkholes..."
- "So, first off, I have used Maaco before, with GREAT results at that. This time however, for the second 1997 Wrangler I have had painted by them, this was a..."
- "I am very disapointed that you removed the cardboard from the packaging. The bottles dont stand up right they are crooked or just fall over. It is very embarrassing for..."
- "I was having a higher grade liner put into my 15 x 30 above ground pool because the pool was leaking from the bottom. This is what they found!..."
- "I order a Dallas Cowboy Decanter Set in July or beginning of August, they stated it will be shipped. After about a week or 2 I called because I didn't..."
- "Got a car at Luton Airport GM while raining and couldn't check it thoroughly. When I returned it they found these scratches and charged me 688 GBP! And the GM..."
- "I recently bought 2 numbers for overseas. The service was terrible. About 50% of the time I was getting either one-way connection (the other party was hearing me, but I..."