Purchased leather recliner from a furniture store (Knight Furniture) in North Carolina In 2005.For the first several years the only problem with the leather was that it faded somewhat.
However the last 3-4 years there has been a general decline of the leather on both arms. I contacted Hancock & Moore recently figuring they may have a solution. I talked with Ann in customer service and she gave me all sorts of reasons such as my wife being on medication or not keeping the leather properly cleaned and conditioned. I stated and showed other pieces of leather furniture in my house that were older and had not experienced any damage.
I offered to send recliner back for them to see which cost me $168. The process lasted almost 2 months and the resolution was the same-not our problem and all leather is the same.
What a bunch of bull from a company that prides itself on being the best in leather furniture.Check out the photos!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
What I liked
- Made in america and expected quality
What I disliked
- Very poor customer service
You May Also Like
- "I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them. I had them no..."
- "Bought a leather sectional 5 years ago. After 2 yrs the leather started peeling. Now the entire sectional is peeling. Paid over $1800 for this and am highly disappointed...."
- "KraftMaid APC "All Plywood Construction" is a true misnomer. The backs of the cabinets are made from a combination of strips of plywood (for wall attachment) and a sheet of..."
- "I can say I trust easily and always how for the best but my family member ended up involved bcecause they were buying the puppy for me as a Christmas..."
- "I am very disapointed that you removed the cardboard from the packaging. The bottles dont stand up right they are crooked or just fall over. It is very embarrassing for..."
- "I was having a higher grade liner put into my 15 x 30 above ground pool because the pool was leaking from the bottom. This is what they found!..."
- "Horrible place to live. Harassed by management . They worry about things that they shouldn't be worrying about , they don't fix tripping hazards that you report , nor fix..."
- "Be very, very, very cautious of dealing with this company. I will not ever do business with them again. I have been trying to get them to replace a coil..."
- "Very disappointed in this builder. Sold my Maronda Homes built house, purchased this house in July and I immediately began breaking out in hives all over my body. I have..."