The leather is wearing very poorly on my 8 year old Hancock & Moore club chair. Totally unacceptable for such an expensive chair.

This was a noticeable problem when the chair was a mere 3 years old when I initially reported the problem to the originating Hancock & Moore retailer. Long story short, they were useless. I bought another Hancock & Moore recliner at the same time, and it has held up much better.

In my opinion, H&M used substandard leather on one of my chairs. In my opinion, a customer has a 50/50 chance of getting an H&M leather chair that is of low quality, and when it happens, H&M will not stand behind its product.

Product or Service Mentioned: Hancock And Moore Chair.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Same problem with my H&M leather recliner. The leather on the head rest faded after only one year and cracked on the arms two years later and they told me it was because of my hair oil.

Number one I am baldheaded and number two I do not use hair products. One would think that they might protect their leather better.

They did nothing for me and now six years on the mechanism is failing but the warranty is done. No more H&M for me.

we purchased two h&m leather recliners and after 3 yrs arms very worn (dye very blotchy), and they weren't used that much!